Tibor Nagy license statement

Nagy Tibor 2 nagy.tibor2 at nisz.hu
Thu Apr 2 07:06:56 UTC 2020

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Figyelmeztet?s
Ez az e-mail ?zenet, a fenti c?mzetteknek sz?nt, ?zleti titoktart?s al? es? bizalmas inform?ci?kat tartalmaz. T?ves k?zbes?t?s eset?n k?rj?k, ?rtes?tsen a fent megjel?lt telefon, fax sz?mokon, vagy e-mail c?men. Az eredeti p?ld?ny visszak?ld?s?r?l c?m?nkre, majd t?rl?s?r?l, azonnal rendelkezni sz?veskedjen.

Notice:
This e-mail contains privileged and confidential business information intended only for the use of addresses(s) named above. Should you have received it in error, please notify us by phone or e-mail, and delete after returning the original e-mail to our address.