Where can I find the KF5 header?

Muhammed Zeba parice02 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:34:40 UTC 2020

Hi, there. I've started compiling LibreOffice 6. Due to lack of source on my machine, I tried with a VM on a remote server. The VM is on Ubuntu 18.04. After running the autogen.sh command, I get this error:

configure: error: KF5 headers not found.
Please specify the root of your KF5 installation by exporting KF5DIR before running "configure".
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 302

I can't find anything about this mistake in my research. Could someone help me, please?
Thank you.