Fwd: [libreoffice-documentation] Multi-threading in Calc

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Wed Apr 22 20:42:31 UTC 2020

Hi Developers

Can charitable soul involved with threading in Calc spend a couple of
minutes to write an outline of what we should look to write a section on
the topic in our guide and Help? Just the outline and some pointers for
our investigation.

We think this feature is a plus, but it is not clear if and how an end
user will benefit.

Thanks in advance
Olivier