FUNDING FACILITY:

Vivek Narayan Gour viveknarayangour at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:26:25 UTC 2020

Greetings!! Please stay safe from Coronavirus.
I am an investment portfolio manager working for a reputable investor.
Our financial associate linked to your area disclosed your intention
to receive funding.  My principal offers good loans for all
projects,investment funding with low interest to finance PROJECTS. For
more details, I am open to questions. If you do not have immediate
need for funding, bring someone and you would be entitled to
commission. Please acknowledge receipt of this message and note that
subsequent messages would be
through our official route.
Regards,
Vivek Narayan Gour,