Doxygen

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Wed Apr 29 15:29:48 UTC 2020

Hi fellow developers

Google Season of Doc is an opportunity to leverage documentation at
large. At the moment I am concerned in the effectiveness of the tool
Doxygen (which I know almost nothing) for code documentation and
especially for documenting the API, under the end-user perspective.

So far I can tell, as ocasional macro coder, that the API website is
(expletive deleted) and ineffective.

So I'd like to leverage the Google opportunity for documenting the API
in an usable, searchable and truly effective for macro coders.

Please drop me a note on how can I build a case for Google that will
benefit all of us. I can be mentor but I need guidelines from
experienced devs.

Cheers
--
Olivier Hallot