compiling Libreoffice online android doesn't display document.

Chetan Rawat chetan03rawat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:00:24 UTC 2020

Hi,
I have Build LOOL for android following instructions from this link
https://github.com/LibreOffice/online/blob/master/android/README, I have
used master branches for building both core and online repositories and have
compiled build for ArmV7 on ubuntu 18.04 machine but when opening any type
of document it just opens a white screen on the device, also when i try to
edit the document i can see the cursor but no text is visible as i type and
after i save the edited document and open it using other app the changes are
saved in the document.
 I am not sure if i have missed something in the build process could you
suggest some guide or solution to this problem.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html