[GSoC] Week 9 Report

Aditya Sahu adityasahu1511 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:58:14 UTC 2020

Hi all,
9 weeks have been completed and here are the highlights of what I did last
week:
* Commit [1] and [2] were reviewed and pushed to remote
    + They're already summarized in my previous email
* Commit [3] was pushed to remote
    + It implements 3 functions of GalleryObjectCollection class
* Worked on Commit [4] and [5]
    + It is yet to be pushed to remote
* Refactoring work is almost done
    + Final changes remaining
    + Plan is to do them alongside the next phase
* I have published some articles on the work done till now
    + [5] briefs the project summary and distribution of phases (7 min read)
    + [6] elaborates on the unit testing phase (4 min read)
    + [7] is about refactoring work done till now (6 min read)

Tasks for next week:
* Create an XML engine which would read from and write to XML files
* Learn to create a ZIP file, put contents in it, read/write from/to it
(design of the ZIP file should be similar to ODF)

I'll be waiting for feedback.
Warm Regards,
Aditya Sahu