After several emails to you guys I have got this email that I was a little frustrating to me find you that you can not replicate my error , am maybe nothing will changed with this beautiful software Libre

g adi leonidaa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 20:24:34 UTC 2020

Hi Victor  ! Hi guys !

 After several emails  to you guys I have got this email that I was a
little frustrating to me find you that you can not replicate my error , am
maybe nothing will changed with this beautiful software Libre and someone
else in the future  will got the same problem like me , someone else in the
past , like this guy here , and lessons are not learned because nobody
confirmed it and removed from the bugs, even with the post similar like
mine posted a few years ago .

https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/33150/libreoffice-just-not-saving-properly-and-deleted-1000-words-of-my-dissertation/
.

I have tried Google Docs now , never had this problem with loosing data ,
pictures in Google Docs before , did my thing , creating , editing and save
it using 2 extensions , 2 create 2 copies , I have learn my lesson with ODT
vs DOCx so on .

I have notice that the bug still persists in Google Docs too but , less
often .

So for this reason I have attached the both files , I have learned this too
Victor , now , so I have enclosed them here .
Check the pages 253 in Docx vs page 253 in pdf (empty in pdf ) , full in
Docx default Google Docs format .

So history bug is repeating and hunting still :

Hope now this will be helpful ?

One more time : Thank you for your time and for your hard work developing
this great Free product Libre !
I appreciate and respect your work and I hope my little contribution will
matter a little along with my suggestions and we can create a product even
much better ?!

Thanks .
kind regards,
adrian g

Hi, Adrian,

> I am sorry about it. I just want to know what could NOT happened.
> Unfortunately my bugreport without your previous document in odt format,
> which does not exist, .
> I am very sorry.
> Viktor

I have used now Google Docs doing