[GSoC] Week 10 Report

Aditya Sahu adityasahu1511 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:29:34 UTC 2020

Hi,
Week 10 report:
* Introduced GalleryFileStorage interface that would be used by XML and
binary engines
    + It is empty right now, but as I add methods in XML Engine,
sequentially those methods will be added one by one
* Working on GalleryXMLEngine now
    + [1] introduced it - however, currently it's WIP.
    + So far, I have learnt how to read ZIP files, read XML files, write to
XML files
        * XML walker to access the xml files
        * XML writer to write them, element by element

To do for this week:
* Learn to do encapsulation of multiple files in a ZIP is left
* Add methods to GalleryXMLEngine and by the end of the week, have it
working

Warm Regards,
Aditya Sahu
<aditya-sahu>