feature request for development, funding, and lessons

Thomas Gertin tgertin at vt.edu
Wed Aug 12 23:23:00 UTC 2020

To Whom This May Concern,

I am really interested in headless LibreOffice, and would like the
functionality to be able to both convert docs to pdfs, and pdfs to docs via
the command line. I am not sure if this functionality will be added in the
next release of LibreOffice. I would like to engage in a conversation if
this is a feature that can be funded somehow.

Also, I do not know C++, but I would like to learn C++ and how to do
LibreOffice development. I would be willing to pay $15 an hour for online
lessons. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Tom G.