GSoC "Extending the UITest framework" Week (11) Report

ahmed El-Shreif aelshreif7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:53:39 UTC 2020

Hello all,

> Here is my Week (11) report:
> > https://ahmedelshreifgsoc20.blogspot.com/2020/08/week-11-report.html
> >
> > waiting for all your feedback.
>
> I notice that your next week tasks include starting on documentation of
> the project.
>
> I encourage you to provide guidance about the prerequisites.  My last
> attempt
> to use your work ended with the lack, IIRC, of xtext needed by the
> conversion
> to Python; I wonder what the next stopper will be.
>
> Thanks,
> Terry.

I will try to provide each single detail needed and all the prerequisites.

But for now I think this video will be really helpful:
https://youtu.be/nnng_er2mro
I created it to show how to use the work.

Also here is a documentation for the UI Logger:
https://chiranias.blogspot.com/2018/08/an-overview-of-how-ui-logging-works-in.html

 Also here is another documentation of the full work done from the last
year:
https://ahmedelshreif.blogspot.com/2019/08/ui-logger.html

I will try also to keep this wiki page updated with all the details:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/UITests

Thanks,
Ahmed ElShreif