New build

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Thu Aug 20 15:30:33 UTC 2020

anshu khare kirjoitti 20.8.2020 klo 18.23:
> Hi
>
> I was having my end-term exams. So I couldn't be active during that time.
>
> Recently, I installed libreoffice again on windows. But when I built it,
> I saw that the previously installed libreoffice was getting built rather
> than the new one.
>
> Could someone help me in building the newly installed libreoffice?
> Do I have to give some specific commands in cygwin to first uninstall
> the previous version and then install the new one for it to work properly?

I don't understand what you mean by talking about installing LibreOffice
and then proceeding to build it. Are you referring to doing a
development environment setup from scratch? Please give more details,
the exact steps on how you got where you are now. It is impossible to
comment otherwise.

Ilmari