Styles Inspector Weekly Report

Shivam Kumar Singh shivamhere247 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:06:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

In the last two weeks I was mostly working on a patch[1] which adds a
shortcut command to launch the Styles Inspector and adds relevant uno
commands for it. This is currently under review.
Also along with that the documentation for the Inspector is partially
complete as it would be correct to wait under the above patch gets merged.
Both these changes should be completed within this week.

Thank you Mike, Heiko, Tomaz for always guiding me throughout the project.
Thanks Caolan for always replying to my queries ;-). Thank you LO team for
making me a part of this awesome team.

sincerely,
Shivam Kumar Singh

1 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/100835