new contributor

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Tue Aug 25 06:51:04 UTC 2020

sarthak bhardwaj kirjoitti 25.8.2020 klo 9.36:
> hey there I am very new in this field as I want to contribute to
> LibreOffice, kindly guide me from where it should start and what will be
> good for me as I am aiming GSOC-2021 as a participant.

We already exchanged some messages on IRC yesterday and the general
impression was that you gained an understanding of where to start. I'm
not seeing any patch from you yet, so we can get back to the topic in
more detail after you get your first patch merged. If you hit a specific
obstacle, you can discuss it in the chat or this list.

In a nutshell, the typical route to becoming comfortable with the
project is to solve easy hacks with increasing difficulty.

Ilmari