Glade installation

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:36:14 UTC 2020

Hi

I am trying to install glade on cygwin in Windows 10.

I have installed all the required packages i.e. X11, Gtk3, Glade and
OpenGL.

I have added
export GLADE_CATALOG_SEARCH_PATH=C:/Sources/libo-core/instdir/share/glade
in  .bashrc as given in the doc.

I opened Cygwin shell and ran X-multiwindow

It was running fine till this point.

Then I opened another Cygwin shell and ran DISPLAY=:0.0 glade.exe as given
in the doc.

It is giving me Segmentation fault(Core dumped) error.

I have also rebased Cygwin and still it is giving me error.

Could you please tell me how to solve this?

Regards
Anshu