GSoC Blurry Shadow Weekly Update

Ahmad Ganzouri ganzouri97 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:26:21 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have been working on a new preview class[1] that draws the shadow blur in
the preview of area dialog. I was having a problem opening a background
process to have a draw doc which includes the properties of the shadow to
be inside the preview. I have found a way to open draw doc which makes the
output at the preview correct but the way the draw doc isn't working as
expected, it opens actual draw doc and closes it after rendering it that
makes it inefficient and blocking process while using it. I am trying to
figure out another way to be more efficient.

[1]:https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/101400. patch for sharing the
code, not to be merged.

Regards,
Ahmad