GSoC "Extending UITest framework" Final Report & Documentation

ahmed El-Shreif aelshreif7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 06:39:47 UTC 2020

Hello all,

It was a really great experience to work in this community. I have learned
a lot of new skills this year. I would like to thank everyone in this great
community for the support and help that I always get.

Also I would especially like to thank Markus Mohrhard and Xisco Fauli for
the support and help they give to me. I am really glad to work with you.

here is the final report of the project:
https://ahmedelshreifgsoc20.blogspot.com/2020/08/gsoc20-final-report-project.html

If anyone wants to try it and faces any problem don't hesitate to let me
know. I would like to help.

waiting for all your feedback.

Thanks,
Ahmed ElShreif