Adding a dictionary

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Wed Dec 2 20:08:01 UTC 2020

On 2.12.2020 18.17, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
> On 2.12.2020 18.08, Batmunkh Dorjgotov wrote:
>> I want to add a new mongolian dictionary. Would you please review the
>> latest pull request?
>
> I went looking for it, but could not find it. Can you point to it?

Áron found it:
https://github.com/LibreOffice/dictionaries/pull/29

GitHub is provided as a read-only mirror, you should not submit anything
to it. For some reason the "Issues" functionality in that repo is
enabled - it should be disabled.

The instructions for adding a dictionary are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Dictionaries#Adding.2FUpdating_bundled_Dictionaries

It is also possible to create Gerrit patches in the web interface:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/Documentation/user-inline-edit.html

With the latest version we use, you can upload whole files from your
computer.

Ilmari