Is there any effort or discussion yet about collaborative use of libreoffice applications?

Mon Dec 14 19:46:06 UTC 2020

Dear Stu,

don't worry. Marc really got a point but probably Tor believes you're
not able to declare a variable in Javascript and tries to sell you
Collabora products :-).

There is *official* documentation about how to build, configure and run
LibreOffice Online here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice_Online .

LibreOffice Online is substantially an in-browser wrapper of the core of
LibreOffice so that you have the same stability/capabilities that you
have in the desktop version, online. Collaborative editing is supported
and pretty well-working.

You can integrate it into your application using the WOPI protocol.

Feel free to ask in the ML if you have any problem compiling or running
LOOL.

Best,

Marco