xml writer

Michael Stahl mst at libreoffice.org
Wed Dec 16 12:37:39 UTC 2020

On 16.12.20 13:12, Dante Doménech wrote:
> Hello.
>  From the code I guess mathml export uses this xml writer:
> <com/sun/star/xml/sax/Writer.hpp>
> However, it isn't in opengrok, so I suppose it's generated from an IDL file.
> So, how can I find that IDL file and the c++ code underneath it?
> Thank you for your time.

it must be either udkapi/com/sun/star/xml/sax/Writer.idl or
offapi/com/sun/star/xml/sax/Writer.idl

it's a service, so to find the implementation, replace / with . and
git grep "com.sun.star.xml.sax.Writer"
should find a .component file, which should point to a library, or if
you're lucky a service constructor function.