Have to set up IDE for Java again, any hints?

gerrit gerrit at familiegrosskopf.de
Thu Dec 17 19:27:24 UTC 2020

Hello
I've been trying to fix a bug in the Libreoffice Base reportbuilder, and
to push the bugfix I deleted some stuff from my libreoffice folder that
had nothing to do with my changes. now I found bugs in my bugfix and my
carefully hacked together eclipse fails to read the sources again wich
it barely did before. I was unable to find the Instructions I need
online. There was only c++ setups, no java, and if there was java, it
was to create my own plugin wich i'm also not doing. Can someone please
show me instructions on how to easily and correctly setup any opensource
IDE on Linux to debug the reportbuilder?
Greetings,
Gerrit Großkopf