Update for Occitan dictionary

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Sun Dec 20 10:34:32 UTC 2020

Am 19.12.20 um 21:37 schrieb Quentin PAGÈS:
> well I cannot send my changes after configuring all the Git thing:

There is no command in the image, so I don't know what you used as a
command. I guess you tried to directly push to master, which is not
allowed. And please simply copy the text from the console.

What is working is "$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master". You can
replace HEAD with your branch name, if that isn't checked out currently.

> What am I supposed to do to provide my changes?

No way around Gerrit. Join #libreoffice-dev on Freenode, then we can
figure out the solution in chat.

HTH