Education Industry Contact Database

Kara Kennedy kara.kennedy at accuratebizleads.com
Tue Dec 22 15:13:38 UTC 2020

Hello,

Would you be interested in Education industry, K-12 Schools, Higher
Education, and Primary Education, E-Learning, Early Childhood Directors,
Administrators contacts and verified email address?

List Included: Company name, Contact name, First and Last name, verified
email address, Company address, City, State, ZIP Code, Country, Phone and
Fax number, SIC code and Company URL..

If you are interested, Please let me know your target industry, job titles
and geography so we will get back you with number contacts and cost detail.

Target Audience              : _________

Target Geography          : ________--_

Appreciate your time and looking forward to hear from you.

Have a great day,

Best Regards,

Kara Kennedy | Marketing Executive

GMA Data Solutions Inc.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, reply as "Cancel"