Installing an XML filter

Jean-Christophe Helary jean.christophe.helary at traduction-libre.org
Thu Feb 6 11:08:46 UTC 2020

I have a prototype xslt file that works outside LibreOffice (xsltproc) and I want to install it in LibreOffice.

I go to XML Filter Settings and I set the correct paths.
When I use "Test XSLTs..." the test works.

Now, when I "Open" the file that worked during the test, LO doesn't seem to use the xslt. It just opens the contents arbitrarily based on which application is front (Writer or Calc for ex.)

I see there are references to Templates but I don't see how that relates to my xslt.

Jean-Christophe Helary