error building libreoffice online android in android studio

RUTUJA BHAGWAN KENDRE rkendre at cs.iitr.ac.in
Sun Feb 9 15:49:50 UTC 2020

Hello everyone
  I am trying to  build libreoffice online android in android studio. I get
this error

'Build command failed.
Error while executing process
/home/rutuja/Android/Sdk/cmake/3.6.4111459/bin/cmake with arguments
{--build /home/rutuja/online/android/lib/.cxx/cmake/debug/armeabi-v7a
--target androidapp}
ninja: error:
'/home/rutuja/libreoffice/android/source/jniLibs/armeabi-v7a/liblo-native-code.so',
needed by
'/home/rutuja/online/android/lib/src/main/cpp/lib/armeabi-v7a/liblo-native-code.so',
missing and no known rule to make it'

I have installed latest android studio version, cmake version is
3.6.4111459, gradle version is 6.1.1, ndk version 21. My autogen.input
looks like

'# ARM Android
--with-distro=LibreOfficeAndroid
--with-distro=LibreOfficeAndroidX86
# or Android x86 ( preferable if using an AVD Emulator )
--with-android-sdk=/home/rutuja/Android/Sdk
--with-android-ndk=/home/rutuja/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle
'

I tried using ndk version 16rb as there was warning that 'only versions 16
to 20 have been built successfully yet so proceed on your own risk',but it
fails with error

'checking for i686-linux-android-gcc...
/home/rutuja/Android/Sdk/ndk/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/clang
 -target i686-linux-android16 -no-canonical-prefixes -ffunction-sections
-fdata-sections -Qunused-arguments
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/home/rutuja/libreoffice':
See `config.log' for more details
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 292.'

I am following instructions given in README file of online/android/ folder.
https://github.com/LibreOffice/online/blob/master/android/README

I have also tried refreshing linked cpp libraries, restarting android
studio, clean project in android studio,updating android studio to latest
version.Also libreoffice core and online have been built successfully.

Please help me solve this issue.

Thank you.