Hyperlink Entries

FPF drfrank01 at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:58:30 UTC 2020

First I think someone should review the instructions for placing
hyperlinks and bookmarks into a document to link from one segment of a
document to another.

They are obscure at best.

Second I use Writer for creating LARGE documents and need the option of
putting hyperlinks into the document to enable referencing of
terminology which may be obscure or forgotten by the reader.  That is I
link technical words with their prior definitions or explanations in the
same document.  In using this system it is tedious to have to search
through a LONG list of BOOKMARKS to find the one to link to.  A search
option in this area would be amazingly helpful.

There should be a FASTER way to open the hyperlink entry system and get
to the bookmarks than exists now.  You have to OPEN with CTRL-K then TAB
backward 2 times then cursor down 2 times and then tab forward 4 times
and then hit space to open the bookmark menu. If you have say 100
bookmarks it is very awkward to do this and then have to scroll slowly
down the list to find the one you want to link to.  Then you have to
press enter and then ALT C then Alt O 2 times to exit the area back to
the document.

The configuration options for hyperlinks and bookmarks could use some
clarification as well.  It took me forever to understand that you have
to set up the proper styles and make sure the headings and content
styles match the to the link looks the way you want it to.

Thanks for a GREAT piece of software and such diligent and conscientious
work.

OH I have a little programming experience from many years ago but what
you people do is WAY beyond my comprehension at this point. I am a USER
hahahahahaha

Dr. Frank P. Ferraro

Examples of the use I am making of this software are linked below.

--
5Margins

*Any ANIMAL on the earth can be penned up, enslaved as it may be, IF one
can first get him to depend on getting a FREE HANDOUT.*

*The Royal Family Honor Code*

*and*

*Spiritual Common Sense*

*Downloads available at*

/_*Armor from God*_/

The Royal Family Honor Code OR Spiritual Common Sense
<http://www.fullarmorfromgod.epizy.com/Files/links.html>

Free E Books - The Royal Family Honor Code
<https://www.free-ebooks.net/religious/The-Royal-Family-Honor-Code>

Free E Books - Spiritual Common Sense
<https://www.free-ebooks.net/religious/Spiritual-Common-Sense>

Internet Archive - Royal Family Honor Code
<https://archive.org/details/royalfamilyhonorcode_201911>

Internet Archive - Spiritual Common Sense
<https://archive.org/details/spiritualcommonsense>

Gutenberg Self Publishing - The Royal Family Honor Code
<http://self.gutenberg.org/eBooks/WPLBN0100302104-The-Royal-Family-Honor-Code--Living-as-a-Christian-Living-as-a-Christian-by-Ferraro-Frank-P-Dr-.aspx?>

Lulu - The Royal Family Honor Code
<http://www.lulu.com/shop/dr-frank-p-ferraro/the-royal-family-honor-code/ebook/product-24312189.html>

Lulu - Spiritual Common Sense