Applying for Open source contribution

Harshal Shende. harshal.191ee122 at nitk.edu.in
Tue Feb 11 13:44:07 UTC 2020

Harshal Shende. <harshal.191ee122 at nitk.edu.in>
7:09 PM (4 minutes ago)
to appinventor
I am Harshal S .I am a freshman, currently pursuing a B.Tech degree at NIT
Karnataka. I have a fair knowledge of C/C++ and Java , which I learned
during my high school. I am also learning app development, Python,
Javascript/CSS and Ruby on Rails with my college peers and seniors as a
part of my ongoing projects with the technical clubs in college .I am a
student member at IEEE Compsoc and a part of App Development team at
IRIS-NITK , a student led organisation that manages and has further
developed IRIS - an online student- faculty and administration database
portal.

I came across this organisation and I would like to be part of the vision
under the mentorship of experienced professionals. I have recently started
Open source contribution and I am highly motivated to contribute further in
future projects and learn more, as I look forward to start contributing to
this organisation. I would really like to be a part of this initiative
through GSOC 2020. I was wondering if any mentor can please guide me in my
dedicated attempt to be a part of the community and assign me some
tasks/bug fixes or projects and check out my submission later.

Thanking you,
Harshal.