warning: failed to load external entity "C:/build/workdir/HelpTranslatePartTarget/ja/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/00/kbd_shortcuts.xhp"

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:50:42 UTC 2020

Hi *,

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 7:22 AM himajin100000 <himajin100000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I tried to build LibreOffice using --with-lang="ja de",
> I encountered the following warnings.
>
> warning: failed to load external entity
> "C:/build/workdir/HelpTranslatePartTarget/ja/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/00/kbd_shortcuts.xhp"
> warning: failed to load external entity

That's a rather recent addition, and template updates for translations
and corresponding translation entries for that file were not submitted
to the translations repo until yesterday.

You didn't specify what commit you were trying to build, but I assume
it is fixed already with the push of translations yesterday, which
corresponds to https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b995cd09a79e69b44d6765b00c1e4a3741db6f08
in core repository.

ciao
Christian