warning: failed to load external entity "C:/build/workdir/HelpTranslatePartTarget/ja/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/00/kbd_shortcuts.xhp"

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 12 14:04:12 UTC 2020

Hello,

In the same way, we also got:
I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"C:/BLP/core/workdir/HelpTranslatePartTarget/fr/helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/01/addsignatureline.xhp"
I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"C:/BLP/core/workdir/HelpTranslatePartTarget/fr/helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/01/signsignatureline.xhp"

(I updated my local repo just 4 hours ago + used "make clean")

Julien

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html