[GSoC] starting contributions in libreoffice online Admin

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Tue Feb 25 07:56:12 UTC 2020

DIYA MOURYA kirjoitti 25.2.2020 klo 3.21:
> I would like to contribute for GSoC 2020 on LibreOffice Online Admin Idea.
> Can someone please clarify that from where should I start contributing?
> It will be really helpful to me.

To work with LibreOffice Online, you need to clone both the core and
online repositories.

The core build instructions are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Linux_Build_Dependencies

The build instructions for LOOL are here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/online/+/HEAD/wsd/README

To be considered for GSoC, you must have completed at least one easy
hack. Obviously more (and more demanding) is better.

Ilmari