Using SourceTrail as additional explorer tool detection

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) william.gathoye at libreoffice.org
Wed Jan 1 20:50:11 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

By spending most of my LibreOffice time on Twitter for the LibreOfficeFR
twitter account, I noticed quite a few sponsored tweets for a recent
code explorer tool called SourceTrail.

Regis [1], from the LibreOfficeFR community, mentioned this tool as well.

Could we see in SourceTrail a more recent alternative to our OpenGrok
instance? Is this a tool we can recommend newcomers to use to get to
know the LibreOffice source code?

Regards,

[1] https://twitter.com/regmoi/status/1209959677183827968

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice