introducing myself

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sun Jan 12 00:56:02 UTC 2020

Hi Shivam,

in case you have not found the page, please have a look at the part
"Getting started with Development" on page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development.

Which programming language do you know? Do you have a special area of
interest? Do you know LibreOffice well from a user point of view?

Kind regards
Regina