LOOL master make check fail

Shivansh Handa avihs.29 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 19:36:27 UTC 2020

Hi Miklos, all,
I tried to search for "assertionF" in the make check output, but no luck.
Is it possible that all tests are passing and it fails after that?
In test.log file, I can see a few errors. One of the error is "Could not
find /usr/local/etc/loolwsd/proof_key". I have generated the proof key but
still, the error persists. So I ran the tests again with updated
permissions(since the generated file is in root), but the error still
appears. In fact, after changing permissions(i.e. giving read permissions
to all), some test in unit-test.la starts to fail.
I am attaching the log file(which I was trying to avoid due to its size).

Also I should mention that I am using Linux Mint 18.3, 64bit. I used
following flags for running configure: --enable-debug, --no-create,
--no-recursion, along with the lo, lokit, poco paths. I have also attached
the config.log herewith.

Thank you.

Sincerely
Shivansh Handa