Contribution to the organization

anshu khare anshukhare1998 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 02:10:32 UTC 2020

I  have Visual Studio 19 and JDK 13 installed on windows. I cloned lode git
repo in cygwin shell. I changed my directory to lode and ran  ./setup which
executed fine.

Then I added environment variables to  .bashrc file.

Now I am trying to setup dev build environment by running  ./setup --dev --
force in the lode directory but it's not giving appropriate results.

I am following this documentation :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/lode