Contribution to the organization

Mark Hung marklh9 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 03:22:23 UTC 2020

Hi anshu khare,

You were using Powershell to run that command. Wiki said after
install_cygwin.ps1 completes you should run C:\cygwin\Cygwin.bat
to launch a cygwin command window prompt. All the rest of the instructions
should be done under cygwin.

anshu khare <anshukhare1998 at gmail.com> 於 2020年1月24日 週五 上午10:43寫道:

> When I run cd dev/core it gives the output : no such file or directory
>
> On Fri, 24 Jan, 2020, 7:51 AM anshu khare, <anshukhare1998 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, 24 Jan, 2020, 7:44 AM anshu khare, <anshukhare1998 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for sending the screen shot in another mail. It cannot be added in
>>> the same mail as it exceeded the size limit.

Mark Hung