Contribution to the organization

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Fri Jan 24 09:07:27 UTC 2020

Note: never send screenshots or photos of your screen to the list again.
Always copy and paste. You are dealing with pure text anyway, so why go
through the trouble of turning it into graphics?

In your photo, we can see that it complains "wget: command not found".
It appears that your cygwin installation did not go like it should have
gone.

Did you use the install_cygwin.ps1 script as advised on the wiki? If you
look at it, it includes wget in the list of packages it will install.
Please try with the script (in Powershell, follow the wiki).

Ilmari