GSOC 2020 Application

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Mon Jan 27 08:57:24 UTC 2020

Hi,

if you are interested in UI/UX topics I'd the one or the other. For example

129153 	Show MIME type icon in recent file list
127533 	Have the tip of the day window available while following the tip.
125379 	Add a link to FAQ to "JRE missing" message box

Otherwise, in what area are you interested in particular?

Cheers,
Heiko