Regarding G-SoC 2020

Akhil Jaywant aajaywant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:51:02 UTC 2020

Respected Sir,

Myself Akhil Jaywant, an undergraduate student currently studying in 2nd year pursuing B. Tech degree. Just like any other programming enthusiast, I was also fascinated upon hearing this prestigious programme of G-SoC which brought me here up to this writing. I explored about Libre Office’s past project statements and work done over them by various students of which some of them being quite tricky and attractive upon having a first look(such as Libre Office Android project and the Notebook bar). I wish if I could contribute towards the same through this programme if only you could guide me through the procedure. I am currently handy of programming languages like C,C++, Python, learning Java Core(Basics of Android Studio) and also have done some basic projects over these. So, if you could provide me with any of your institution’s project ideas for G-SoC 2020 or guide for the same, it would be much easier to start this learning process. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards
Akhil Jaywant