Error in building LibreOffice

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:06:59 UTC 2020

Hi

When I run

 /opt/lo/bin/make gb_COLOR=1

it gives the following error

ALINK: error AL1078: Error signing assembly -- Access is denied.
make[1]: *** [C:/sources/libo-core/solenv/gbuild/CliAssembly.mk:82:
C:/build/workdir/CliAssemblyTarget/cli_basetypes.done] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:282: build] Error 2

This link: https://github.com/dotnet/runtime/issues/15416

says that I have to add myself to the list of permissions of
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys folder with Full Control.

When I go this path I find that MachineKeys is a system file and editing it
can cause harm to my pc.

Is it the correct solution or there is something else that needs to be
focussed on?

If it is the correct solution, then which permissions do I have to edit the
attached picture?

Warm regards
Anshu