[GSoC] Week 5 Report

Aditya Sahu adityasahu1511 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 07:19:39 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I am excited to announce that the first evaluation has been completed and
I'm happy to have made it in the second phase of coding. Thanks to my
mentor for his continuous support. Here's the week 5 report:
* I was stuck with a problem and after not getting it myself, I discussed
it with my mentor
    + Basically, it occurred during the refactoring of aSvDrawStorageRef to
binary engine.
    + I did not give much time this week to work on this issue, that's why
there is a bit of lag.
    + Yesterday, after communicating with my mentor, I applied his solution
and now it seems to be working almost fine.. [1]
    + Will make further improvement to it today.

Warm Regards,
Aditya Sahu
<aditya-sahu>

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/96764