Error in building LibreOffice

Mike Kaganski mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:56:16 UTC 2020

On 07.07.2020 12:41, anshu khare wrote:
> Someone please help me with this.
>
> On Sun, 5 Jul, 2020, 10:06 PM anshu khare, <anshukhare50 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The link says about solving the error
>>

>> ALINK: error AL1078: Error signing assembly -- Access is denied.

Possibly no one who reads the list remembers anything similar.

I don't know if that might help; you haven't indicated the arguments you
used for autogen, and that could shed some light... (and then, you are
likely to had followed the build directions in the wiki not carefully
enough - because of your previous question, which indicated that you
haven't followed the list of required components in VS; so the things
might had went wrong in so many ways...). Please mention as much
information as possible, and follow the guides as carefully as possible.

Maybe using --disable-windows-build-signing in autogen.input could
affect this - just guessing.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski