AW: [EXTERN]-Error in building LibreOffice

Kalinowski, Julian julian.kalinowski at dataport.de
Tue Jul 7 12:17:51 UTC 2020

Hi.
for me, granting the user read/write access to the MachineKeys Folder was exactly the right solution for this error.
I’m building inside a VM, so I didn’t really care about windows warning messages.

There is another solution involving registry entries floating around that didn’t work for me.

Regards,
Julian