Building error

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:44:37 UTC 2020

Hi

Recently, I was trying to build LibreOffice on Windows.

When I ran

/opt/lo/bin/make gb_COLOR=1

in the Cygwin shell, it executed smoothly in the beginning.

After 2 hours of running it gave this error:

> error: .NET exception occurred: System.IO.IOException: Access is denied.
(Exce
ption from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
   at System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.SavePEFile(RuntimeModule module,
Stri
ng fileName, Int32 entryPoint, Int32 isExe, Boolean isManifestFile)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.Save(String fileName, Boolean
isAssem
blyFile, PortableExecutableKinds portableExecutableKind, ImageFileMachine
imageF
ileMachine)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.SaveNoLock(String
assemblyFileName,
 PortableExecutableKinds portableExecutableKind, ImageFileMachine
imageFileMachi
ne)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.Save(String assemblyFileName,
Porta
bleExecutableKinds portableExecutableKind, ImageFileMachine
imageFileMachine)
   at ?A0x917c8043.sal_main()
> dying abnormally...[PCH] precompiled_d
ba
make[1]: *** [C:/sources/libo-core/cli_ure/CliUnoApi_cli_uretypes.mk:14:
C:/buil
d/instdir/program/cli_uretypes.dll] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:282: build] Error 2

How should I solve this issue?

Anshu