Win 32

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:00:59 UTC 2020

I'd say that it's likely that a majority of computers still running win7
are running 32bit.

I'd also suggest that all those users would prefer a stable 6.0 or 6.1 (or
maybe 6.3) (no big interface changes from LO 3.2) to remain installable and
maintained for security, rather than installing LO 7 on them. That is
anyone looking for a 32bit install is trying to restore a computer back to
its 2010 state, with current security patches.

So, I'd vote for maintaining a separate feature Exact 6.3, or 6.1 32 bit
version, and dropping 32bit from 7.0.