[GSoC] Week 8 Report

Aditya Sahu adityasahu1511 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:13:49 UTC 2020

Hi, sorry for sending the report a bit late - got caught up in some
personal business. Here are the highlights of last week:

* Change [1] was pushed to remote this week.
    + Implement GalleryStorageLocations, a shared class which contains
locations
 to binary files like aThmURL, aSdgURL, aSdvURL and aStrURL.
    + The class shares its members between GalleryBinaryEngine and
GalleryBinaryEngineEntry.

* Change [2] was completed and is under review
    + Implemented GalleryObjectCollection, a shared class which contains an
object list to be used by GalleryTheme and GalleryBinaryEngine.
        * Renaming of its functions is needed which will be done in an
upcoming change.
    +  This class is primarily owned by GalleryTheme, and shared with
GalleryBinaryEngine.
    + This change also contains further refactoring work:
         * ImplCreateUniqueURL, InsertGraphic() were refactored.
         * Implements
comphelper::GraphicMimeTypeHelper::GetExtensionForConvertDataFormat()
         *   Refactors Actualize() and introduce updateSvDrawObject(),
updateTheme()
    + As pointed out by my mentor, I realize that this one specific change
is quite big and apologize for that; so from now on I will make sure to do
separate changes for different things/functionalities as it would be easier
to locate the commit if regression occurs.

* Change [3] is completed and under review
    + Refactored GalleryTheme::InsertFileOrDirURL function, leaving only
the last 3 functions from that class to be refactored.

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/98979
[2] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/99035
[3] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/99479

Warm Regards,