Need Help: Listening to Cell Change Event in Libreoffice Calc Events

Harish Kumar harishbhaskaruni at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:41:01 UTC 2020

Hi Dev Team,

I am trying to use XModifyListener class to listen to cell change Events
for LibreOffice Calc.
My problem is :: When a user modifies a cell, the event is getting
triggered twice.
public void modified(EventObject event)  is getting called twice in my code.
I have to perform custom tasks in a cell change event and I end up doing it
twice which is leading to errors for me.

Can you please help me to solve this issue.

PS: Registering for the events is done only once. I have cross verified
this and this is not an issue.
*xModifyBroadcaster.addModifyListener(xModifyListener)
*- the code to register for the change event is called only once and hence
no issues there.

https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/257898/cell-change-event-in-libreoffice-gets-called-twice/

--
Best Regards,