MIMO branch 6.2.8.2 creation

Jean-Sébastien BEVILACQUA jsbevilacqua at linagora.com
Wed Jun 3 08:09:09 UTC 2020

Hello Arnaud,

I have continued the discussion we started about it with Thorsten.
Thorsten thinks it will be better to push tag directly, I think it's a
good solution.
Like I told him, I don't have te right to create tag under a mimo/
namespace.

If you can give me the right I will be able to create the tags.

Thanks

--
Jean-Sébastien BEVILACQUA>
Directeur Technique OSSA