GSOC Week 1 Report (Yusuf Keten)

Yusuf Keten ketenyusuf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:47:11 UTC 2020

Hello,

My project is  "Additions - Tight integration of extensions!". [1]

- Last week, I added the links between the new dialog and LO. [2] However,
the new dialog does not appear when I click on the link.

This week TODO
- Solve the problem of the new dialog which is not appearing (I am fully
open to your help in this matter, you can access the patch via the [2]
link.)
- Implementing functions such as install, uninstall extensions to the new
dialog
- Deciding on the design components

Also, thanks to my mentors for sharing their knowledge and experience with
me.

Best regards,
Yusuf Keten
IRC: yusufketen