Building LO from source

Ismet Bahadir ismetbahadir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:34:48 UTC 2020

Hi All,

We are creating a customized Linux operating system based on Debian for
one of our clients. They also require customized LO. Therefore, we
downloaded the source code, did some changes and compiled successfully.
This is the link I used to install dependencies:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Linux_Build_Dependencies#Utopic_.2814.10.29_.2F_Vivid_.2815.04.29

This is the link to compile the source:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux

And, this is the link to create single DEB file:

https://www.ostechnix.com/create-deb-file-source-ubuntu-16-04/

However, there are other requests. What I need to do is:

1) I want to exclude some software such as Draw. How can I exclude
those? I'm using checkinstall to create a single DEB file to install LO
on other laptops.
2) I want to be able to install some extensions. However I'm getting an
error on Debian-10 where I can successfully install the extension on
Ubuntu-18. Please see extension_error.jpg for the detail. How can I fix
this error?

How can I do these?

Thanks in advance