Building LO from source

Ismet Bahadir ismetbahadir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:13:26 UTC 2020

Hi Michael,

Thanks for writing back.

I noticed that option after I compiled the source. I was looking a way
to create a .deb file, and checkinstall was the option suggested.

My problem is, the .deb file works fine on Ubuntu 18.04 and I can
install the extension. However, the same .deb file is installed on
Debian-10 but I can't install the extension.

Regards